FRANKLIN CREDIT'S FACE TO FACE HOME SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
Face to Face Home Solutions is a field contact — "door knock" — program of Franklin Credit Management Corporation. A natural extension of Franklin Credit's expertise and experience in collecting late payments from some of the nation's most uncommunicative borrowers, the program sends Agents to personally visit mortgagors in order to convey your message, inspect property and neighborhood conditions, and confirm mortgagor contact information and occupancy. The main objective is to place borrowers in contact with you to ultimately work out a repayment plan.
MAXIMIZING ASSETS REQUIRES ACTIVE STEWARDSHIP
Mortgage investments require more aggressive management in turbulent market times. The sooner and closer you can get to your delinquent borrowers, the greater your investments' prospects.
Our Face to Face Home Solutions program can get your message in front of mortgagors quickly and efficiently. We currently average 70 percent right party contact.
Our Agents are specially trained in FDCPA regulations governing calling hours, conversation content and third-party contact. In getting your FDCPA-compliant message across, our Agents can:
- Make multiple visits when needed.
- Visit weekdays, evenings or weekends. In fact, we do most of our work on the weekends.
- Provide detailed professional reporting on exterior, and perhaps interior, conditions.
- Confirm borrower occupancy/location and availability with tenants or neighbors.
- Leave your calling card or other FDCPA-compliant material behind.
AFFORDABLE AND FLEXIBLE
There's no need to hire and train new staff, or worry about containing travel and entertainment costs. Franklin Credit Agents are already trained and in place, and at a cost that's easy to budget.
Besides affordable early intervention and rapid regional saturation capabilities, we also offer:
- Nationwide coverage.
- Detailed reports, double-checked for completeness.
- Flexible (bundled and unbundled) pricing.
FIND OUT MORE
Contact Us or call 1(800) 650-7720, to find out how our Face to Face Home Solutions program can get you face to face with what's really going on with your investments.