Franklin Home Retention - Get Acquainted With Your Loss Mitigation Options*
Se habla español. Si no entiende la siguiente información, nos puede contactar al 800.650.7162.
PAYMENTS ALTERNATIVES - QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
HOW MIGHT THIS BENEFIT YOU?
|Repayment Plan||Your delinquent payments are distributed over a period of time, usually no more than 12 calendar months. An additional monthly amount is added on top of your regular mortgage payment.||
1. Brings your account current within a specific timeframe.
2. You can go forward confidently knowing your home is secure.
1. Reduce your interest rate, lowering your monthly payment for one year.
2. Defer the current delinquent months to the end of the loan, extending your maturity date and adding the interest to a balloon payment at the payoff of the loan.
1. Allows you to make a reduced payment for one year
2. Brings your account current immediately
|Pay and Accrue||You work on repaying a portion of the monthly debt (paying at least 50%) and continue to accrue late charges and interest on the remaining outstanding principal balance. Once a full monthly payment is received, we then apply it to your account.||
1. We accept a reduced monthly payment for up to six (6) months
2. This may allow you to gain control of your finances during short-term difficulties
|Home Owner Relief||Franklin Credit will work directly with each borrower to assist them with liquidating their home and compensating them for their assistance in this program.||
1. Rewards you with a percentage of the proceeds from the sale.
2. Begin rebuilding credit.
3. You can move forward confidently knowing the issue is in the past.
|Short Sale||The acceptance of a reduced amount to release the lien in order to sell the property.||1. Begin rebuilding credit.|
If you need assistance with your mortgage please prepare the following documents and contact our office at
1-800-650-7162. Any available representative will be able to assist you.
- Hardship Letter
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Home Owners Insurance
- Financial Statement
To contact a HUD-Certified Housing Counseling Agency call 1-800-569-4287.
Beware of Foreclosure Scams
If you think an offer is too good to be true, it probably is! Low costs and little efforts unfortunately are false promises. Call us and we can take you through our workout options.
- You pay someone a fee to take care of everything for you, but they don't.
- You think you're signing documents to bring your home loan current, but you're really signing away the title to your home.
- You surrender the title to your home to someone who promises to let you rent the house and buy it back in the future.
- You think you're getting a loan to bring your loan current and pay the past due amount, but you are really just selling your home for that amount. Your home is sold for a large profit, leaving you with a mortgage but no home.
* This is not an offer to provide any Loss Mitigation Program or to provide any Loss Mitigation Program under any particular terms. Certain restrictions apply. All Loss Mitigation Programs, as applicable to your particular loan, are subject to final underwriting approval. Franklin Credit reserves the right to change any Loss Mitigation Program at anytime.